Frequently asked questions – FAQs
1. How big are your confetti and feather bubble balloons?
• Our confetti and feather bubble balloons are 20” in size.
2. How long will my confetti and feather bubble balloon stay afloat?
• Each confetti and feather bubble balloon is filled with helium, allowing it to stay afloat up to 7 days from the day it is filled. Thereafter, the balloon will begin to deflate, causing any printing to crinkle which is to be expected.
3. Can I purchase more than one balloon?
• Yes, customers can purchase more than one balloon in the same order.
4. Can the confetti and feather bubble balloon be personalised or made bespoke?
• Yes, you can add personalisation to any of our confetti and feather bubble balloons. You can call us or email us to discuss your specific requirements.
5. When do I add personalised wording for my balloon?
• As part of your order process, you will see a section asking you to enter your personalised writing.
6. How do I book you for large events?
• Email us and will reply back.
7. How should I store by confetti and feather bubble balloon once it arrives?
• Gently take the bubble balloon out of the cardboard box on delivery to prevent premature deflating of the balloon. When storing the balloon, try to keep it away from cold rooms as this too can cause it to deflate to early. However, should this occur, moving the balloon to warmer room should allow it to reflate.
8. How long will it take for my order to arrive?
• All orders will arrive in 48 hours of it been processed. Should you select a specific delivery date, your order will arrive on your chosen date.