Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions below are applicable when accessing thepinkbanana.co.uk website. We reserve the right to change our terms and conditions at any moment without notifying you, so please read them before placing an order with us. As a customer ordering with us, you automatically agree to accept these terms and conditions. Should you disagree with any of our terms and conditions, you should not shop with us. However, should you have queries regarding our terms and conditions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Personalised text, delivery and refunds
- In an event when you, the customer are unhappy with your bubble balloon order, we strongly recommend you contact our sales team.
- Please take caution when entering your personalised text as part of the order process. Unfortunately, we cannot offer refunds for any typographical errors.
- We ensure our balloons are sent in appropriate delivery boxes to prevent damage. However, should you encounter any damage with your order whilst it was in transit, we will replace the balloon/s. Please email photographic evidence of your damaged balloon/s.
- If you would like to cancel your order, please contact us via email. You will be credited in your original payment method.
Acceptable payment methods
- All major credit and debit cards are accepted at The Pink Banana.
- The Pink Banana strives to maintain the upmost privacy for its customers.
- You will only be asked the following when placing an order with us: your name, contact number, email, billing and delivery information.
- The Pink Banana will not pass on your information or payment details to third parties.
- Images of your order may be taken for advertising purposes on our website and/or social media. If you wish your order not be used for advertising, then please notify us during the order process.
- For all enquiries, please contact us here.